Friday, December 16, 2016

Week One - Day Three

Ok- well, I am obviously a newbie at the blogging thing. I somehow screwed up my day 1 & 2 posting. Maybe someday I'll get the hang of this. 😊

Today's workout went really well. I did two circuits with minimal modifications, which were:

Wall sit- 20 sec both times
Side Crunches 35 ea side
Plank- full 25 seconds in a modified position
Pushups- 10 modified ea time ( I'm going slow on the arm workouts because little man is 13 pounds and growing and I need to be able to hold him without pain.)
High Knees- 40 ea side instead of 40 sec

Then I did a lot of stretching. Right after I started to make my daily shake. I say started because while making it I found the berry bags had leaked in my brand new (5 day old) refrigerator. So, I had to clean  that up before I could finish my shake.

Today my shake consisted of spinach, frozen berry mix with kale, honey, chia seeds and whey protein. I'm not a huge fan of this one because the kale didn't chop well in the ninja so its really chunky/chewy. It was pretty gross but I managed to choke half of it down.



I fell off the healthy wagon a little bit today, I was brought down by a bag of chips and some jelly beans. Oh well, I'm not perfect and this is a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment