Saturday, December 17, 2016

Stretch marks from Pregnancy

During my pregnancy I carried only in the front. Despite my constant use of baby oil and lotions, I got severe stretch marks on my lower stomach.


I did a little bit of searching and found there are a ton of different products that say they will reduce stretch marks. After reading reviews for tons of products, one stood out to me. Art Naturals® Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream. I found it on Amazon for $16.00. It stood out because the reviwers felt strongly enough to post pictures of how well it worked for them and most raved about the product,

Art Naturals Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream 4 Oz- Best Body Moisturizer to Remove, Decrease & Prevent New / Old Stretch Marks & Scars - Made in USA with Organic Ingredients - Use After Pregnancy

I will be using twice a day for the 4 weeks that I'm doing the exercise program and at the end I will provide a photo of what my stretch marks look like then and a review of how I feel the product worked.

**Note: This review was done completely on my own. I have no affiliation and am not being compensated for anything I say about this product.**

No comments:

Post a Comment